In this policy:
- Data: The term "Data" refers to information submitted to the Owner via the Service.
- Cookies: The term "Cookies" refers to small text files placed on your computer when you visit some websites and/or when you use certain software features.
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- This policy applies to the actions of the Owner and Users solely on the Service, excluding external linked websites or applications.
- The Owner is the "data controller" under Data Protection Laws.
We may collect personal Data, including but not limited to:
- name, date of birth, gender;
- contact Information such as email addresses and phone numbers;
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
Additionally, we may gather other Data, including:
- de-identified IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a referring site (automatically collected);
- your activity on the Service;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
The Owner will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Service, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through the Service or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent you access the Service, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Service, including times and frequency with which you access the Service and the way you use and interact with its content.
To prioritise your privacy, we have opted for a cookie-free analytics solution complying with GDPR, ePrivacy, COPPA, and CCPA. This solution briefly processes your IP address without identifying you, adhering to CCPA's de-identification standards.
Our use of Data
- internal record-keeping,
- improving the Service and our products/services,
- delivering marketing communications,
- among other purposes.
Who we share Data with
We may share Data with the following:
- our group companies or affiliates to ensure proper administration of the Service and business;
- our employees, agents, and/or professional advisors for obtaining professional advice;
- third-party service providers to ensure seamless Service operations;
- third-party payment providers for processing payments and refunds;
- relevant authorities for crime detection or tax collection facilitation;
Keeping Data secure
We employ technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Your account access is controlled by a unique username and password.
- Data is securely stored on protected servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
- Rapid response to suspected data breaches.
- Immediate reporting for any misuse or unauthorised access.
- We retain Data only for as long as necessary, and it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
- You have rights to access, correct, erase, restrict use, data portability, and object to our use of your Data.
- Keep us informed of any changes to your data for accuracy.
Links to other services
- The Service may, from time to time, provide links to other websites or applications. We have no control over such services and are not responsible for their content.
Changes of ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
- We may transfer our rights where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- No delay is a waiver of rights unless agreed otherwise.
- If a court deems any provision invalid, it will be deleted to the necessary extent, preserving the validity of other provisions.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
For inquiries, exercising rights, or withdrawing consent, please use our contact form.